Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fancy a Snail?


Well who wouldn't? :)
If...you are one of my lovely customers who has enquired about custom orders for February  firstly I am sorry if I haven't replied ;) I have been juggling 3 monkeys and a few nasty bugs in the house as well as trying to design new designs,sew existing orders and keep up to date :)

Here's how it will go this month <3

On Sat Feb 5th at 5.30pm West Australian Time I will offer 4 custom spots for February...these can be using any fabrics and any designs from our galleries on Facebook :) It will be first come first served...and all orders will be completed by the end of Feb.

I will also offer 3 precut design spots...these will be designs which are already cut out ready to be sewn (making a gallery on FB)...your choice of top (see our price list in Notes on FB). These will also be completed by the end of Feb.

I know I will sadly not be able to please all of you lovely folks but I need to keep this manageable :) and to ensure the love and fun that goes into these designs keeps flowing and that I keep making Monkeys Over The Moon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment