Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A tradesman, flowers and finally our winter range of tees!

So today I bit the bullet and headed to the high street baby in tow...I have become a bit of a hermit since I discovered handmade and internet shopping finally arrived here in WA...simply because 3 monkeys and a mall are a disaster waiting to happen and because the less I have to deal with queues and unhelpful floor staff the better in my opinion.

 I had to go at 2 which gave me oooo 45 minutes to get back to school to do the school run...reason being I had to wait for a tradesman called Stan to come and give me a quote on electric fittings...
Stan it turned out (whom I had to be at home for between 10 &2 as he couldnt pin down a time) to be a whopping bunch of flowers from my husband for my birthday :)

 I have to admit I had suspected something was up but being me I overthought it and thought it was the Ant Man coming as Stan is an anagram for Ants...yes I know I think totally bizzarely!

Anyway...the point is...I have realised that I need more long sleeved tees in colours other than brown and navy for girls ;) as much as I want to pull back from the high street tops and use wholly Aussie Grown...the supply in different colours just isn't available at the moment and so hi ho hi ho its off to Target I go ;)



So now for WINTER at Monkeys Over The Moon

FOR THE GIRLS  we will  have Aussie Grown navy and brown girls cotton/elastane long sleeved tops 00-6 ( available always)

We will have also have  subject to availability light grey, white, cornflower blue, black, hot pink and avacado green in the cotton elastane style and white, pink, and hot pink in the cotton trimmed neck style. 
I have stocked up on sizes 1,2 & 3 mainly (going on demand) but can  get the 4,5 and 6 on request. 

FOR THE BOYS will be Aussie Grown grey marle, white, red or petrol blue sizes 0,2,4,6 (available always) but I will on request get navy or light grey for the boys from Target in sizes 1 -6 as is available (there was very little range today)


The beautiful range of plain short sleeve tshirts from Aussie Grown is available 24/7 365 days a year in sizes 0,2,4,6,8,10,12 no sweatshops, made here in WA :) My preferred choice for quality and the way they are made :)



ooooooo and...for all you young at heart Monkeys Over The Moon Mummies ;) and big sisters we have a range of ladies tees :) available in black, grey, khaki, pink and other colours from Aussie Grown :) Beautifully soft and a nice stretchy fit ;) Sizes 8-18

Needless to say I am never going to the high street ever again...
hot and humid and queues like snakes into the store...and unhelpful till ladies...give me my computer any day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment