Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our little dolly from the Far East ;)

I know I know...everyone is doing dolls at the moment...but my 4 year old monkey begged me to work with her on this one :)  She so often wants the designs I am making for customs and takes such an interest in what I am doing...it only seemed fair! :)

Inspired by some stickers that she got sent from her auntie in France last year this is what Tillie came up with...
Matilda's choice of bright pink felt hair

My choice of black hair on a white tee

On a Deep Rose/Honeysuckle  longsleeve tshirt
So really the only thing to ask today...is...what do you all think of these designs? what would be your choice of hair? Would your little girl wear this? go on...go get them and ask them ;) I look forward to seeing just what your Monkeys think :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the black hair personally but will ask Wes what he likes when he wakes up from his nap ;-)

    ReplyDelete